Well, it isn’t actually for your abs but more on your belly fat. Try to avoid all your junk food that is full of saturated fat and fill your fridge with awesome snacks that are healthy and cold (perfect for hot weather!). This week’s snack is none other than berries. According to the Arthritis Foundation, the benefits of berries are:
- It’s full of fiber, which helps you feel full and eat less.
- Berries have the highest antioxidant power, protecting your body against inflammation and free radicals which are molecules that can damage cells and organs.
- It keeps you mentally sharp and experience less mental decline
- Even though berries are sweet, it will help manage diabetes because it comes together with fibre.
Tips on eating berries are:
- Eat two to three types of fresh, frozen, or dehydrated berries each day
- Incorporate berries into your daily diet or your drinks such as:
- protein shakes